- September 9, 2022 - September 11, 2022
8:00 am - 6:00 pm
Deliberate Coaching: Diagnostic. Predictive. Adaptive.
Visit this link for complete registration information.
Advance Registration Required.
This class is called Deliberate Coaching. It IS an Instructor Course but non-instructors will benefit greatly from these 3 days. Don’t forget that your first student is YOU and YOU ARE MOST WELCOME TO ATTEND. Prerequisite Below
8am to 6pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
$719 per person
$575 DC alumni
- You will be taking notes! Be prepared.
- Pistol w/holster (strong side, inside, outside waistband or appendix is fine).
- Both IRON sights and RED DOT sights are welcome in this class
- Holsters that collapse (leather, soft, etc.) when drawn will NOT be allowed on our range. NO SERPA HOLSTERS will be allowed on our range. Please make note that if you show up with any of the above, we will ask you to CHANGE so you can comply with our range rules. If you do not have a back up gun then you can CHANGE to a HK VP9 and a strong side Kydex holster that we will provide free of charge. Ammo not included
- Duty belt/rig is APPROVED
- You can BORROW a HK VP9 with iron sights or RENT a H&K VP9 with a Holosun pistol optic aka a Red Dot. We have red and green available. Holster available.
- Concealment garment required
- 1000 rounds of factory loaded ammunition
- Magazine pouches/carriers
- A sturdy belt for the holster and magazine pouches (try your gear on prior to class)
- Extra magazines: Double Stack x 3 mags and Single stack x 4 or more mags
- Eye & ear protection (foam inserts or muffs – electronic muffs recommended)
- “Back up” gun if you got it. If not, we will have a HK VP9 waiting for you to use
- Hat with bill…. this is WHY!
- Sunblock and bug spray (as needed)
- 1 Gallon of hydration and a sack lunch (30 minute lunch) per day
- THIS IS NOT A BEGINNERS CLASS.
- You MUST be a a certified instructor OR an “advanced” shooter that can present a certificate of participation/completion from The Complete Combatant or another reputable trainer
- MUST be safe and proficient with presentation from the holster.
- You MUST to have safe gun-handling skills and be able to follow directions from our coaches.
- “HONOR SYSTEM” QUAL is “The Test” by Ken Hackathorn. Shoot this on your own. Pass? COME ON! Didn’t pass? PRACTICE, pass and then COME ON!
THE TEST — PREREQUISITE DRILL
10 rounds (low ready)
10 seconds or less
Scoring any thing outside the black adds 1 second per shot to the total time, and off the paper adds 3 seconds per shot.
GOAL = 10 shots in the black in under 10 seconds
Venue: Spokane Rifle Club
Venue Website: https://spokanerifle.com/Address:
Founded in 1916, Spokane Rifle Club offers the best and most varied facilities for shooting sports in the Spokane area. SRC is a member only club and is open 7 days a week, 365 days a year from 8am to dusk. The facility has an Indoor Pistol Range, Trap Range, Outdoor Pistol Range, and 100 and 200 yard outdoor rifle ranges.