ARMED with REASON | Multi-State Permit + OR & WA
THROUGH THIS COURSE, STUDENTS WILL FULFILL THE REQUIREMENTS AND COMPLETE THE NECESSARY PAPERWORK AND DOCUMENTATION TO APPLY FOR THE UT, AZ, FL, & OR CONCEALED CARRY PERMITS WHICH WILL ALLOW CARRY IN 34+ STATES
state & federal firearm laws
safe handgun operation
firearm safety & selection
ammunition & malfunctions
holsters & carry options
defensive use of force laws
traveling with your firearm
where it is ok & not ok to carry
No Strings Attached.
We are committed to quality training. That means we invite our students to retake previously attended courses as refreshers at no cost.
ARMED WITH REASON COURSE DESCRIPTION
Multi-State Concealed Permit + Oregon
This 4 hour classroom-only course (no live fire or test required) far exceeds the application requirements for the most sought after and desired multi-state CCW permits in the country. Additionally, this course far exceeds the requirements for an Oregon permit. It is important to understand that a multi-state concealed carry permit does not replace your home-state concealed carry permit.
Non-resident concealed carry permits issued by states like Arizona, Utah, and Florida are referred to as “multi-state” permits because the permits are recognized by and allow legal concealed carry in 30+ states (see map below).
A few of our clients choose to apply for more than one multi-state permit, but it is NOT necessary to do so. We encourage our clients to apply for whichever multi-state permit affords them coverage in the most states — which is dependent on your state of residence.
During your class we will talk with you individually to help you decide which multi-state permit is best for you. Most of our clients that are WA residents choose apply for the Arizona multi-state CCW permit and the Oregon CCW permit (Oregon accepts only their own permit so if you want to travel with your concealed carry handgun to or through Oregon, you will need to apply for the Oregon permit).
Please understand that a multi-state permit does not necessarily or typically negate the need for a home-state permit – see our FAQ page for a detailed explanation.
IS IT HARD TO GET AN OREGON CCW?
Unfortunately, there is considerable confusion and misinformation about whether or not Oregon will issue permits to out-of-state residents. Hopefully this brief background on the topic will clear the confusion. Oregon’s Revised Statutes stipulate that Oregon is a SHALL ISSUE state to residents of Oregon and to residents of bordering states (WA, ID, NV, & CA) and until early 2016, nearly all Oregon counties issued permits to residents of bordering states in accordance with Oregon statutes. As a reaction to the Roseburg shooting, the Oregon Chiefs & Sheriffs Association voted to stop issuing permits in accordance with state statutes (which is a violation of OR’s statutes), and in early 2016 some counties stopped issuing permits to residents of bordering states. Thankfully, many sheriffs continue to issue permits in accordance with Oregon statutes and we work closely with several of these counties. During your class, we will explain which Oregon counties we recommend you apply through.
The Utah multi-state permit is valid for 5 years. The Arizona multi-state permit is valid for 5 years. The Oregon multi-state permit is valid for 4 years. As long as you renew your permits before they expire, you are not required to repeat a class when it’s time to renew.
WHAT PERMITS DOES THIS COURSE QUALIFY ME TO APPLY FOR?
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE COURSE?
During your course, we do a lot more than just cover the course curriculum, as we also provide: both multi-state applications; three completed fingerprint cards; 2×2 photos; proof of training certificates for multi-state permits and OR, WA, & ID permits; and pre-addressed envelopes. All of that is INCLUDED in your course fee — unlike other training companies, WE DO NOT CHARGE EXTRA FOR FINGERPRINTING AND PHOTOS.
The only thing you will need to do after taking this course is include the state background-check fee, affix adequate postage, and relax while you wait for your permit to arrive in the mail. Please note that the state background check fee is separate from the course and is paid directly to the state — see the FAQ page for details.
WHAT MAKES KAERY CONCEALED DIFFERENT?
Kaery Concealed focuses on evidence-based training and provides practical, street-proven defensive products and training to educate, equip, and empower individuals to protect themselves and their families. Our instructors are well-regarded professionals and each one has the heart of a teacher. While relevant experience and outstanding training are absolutely necessary qualities of a good instructor, they alone do not add up to a great instructor. Kaery Concealed instructors are experts at conveying information by making the course material accessible, engaging, entertaining, memorable, and life-changing.
At Kaery Concealed, our trainers and support staff have the heart of a teacher and we treat our customers the way we want to be treated. This means: there are no hidden fees in our courses (fingerprinting and photos are INCLUDED in the course fee); before and after your course you have direct access to your instructor for any questions or concerns; if you make a mistake on an application or fingerprint card — no problem, everyone makes mistakes (!!) — we’ll gladly do another set of prints for you or get you a new application (or whatever you need); if your application is denied we want to know so we can help solve the mystery as to why you were denied so the issue can be cleared up and your permit can be issued (we’ve yet to have a student not issued a permit); we are residents of the state in which we teach and contributing members of our local community so we’re intimately familiar with not only the laws but also the prosecutors and top criminal defense attorneys in our area; and we consider it an absolute privilege to serve you and help you navigate the confusing permit process.
|ARMED with REASON | Multi-State CCW Permit + WA & OR CCW (Includes I-1639 Certification) | Spokane Rifle Club||Spokane Rifle Club||
WHERE IS MY PERMIT VALID?
During your multi-state permit course, we show you several simple, proven methods to help you remain continually aware of the states in which your permits are valid.
Concealed carry permit reciprocity and recognition between states continually changes. It is imperative that you investigate the reciprocity that accompanies your permit(s) before traveling with your firearm.
- Complete everything you need in just 4 hours to apply for 3 different multi-state permits + Oregon
- 4 hours of classroom instruction with premier, master instructors who have lived the concealed carry lifestyle for more than 20 years
- Access to professional and respectful instructors who are excited to help you get answers to all of your concealed carry related questions
- An exciting and engaging course that far exceeds all state requirements to apply for the OR, UT, AZ, FL permits
Certification, applications, documentation (fingerprinting, photos, copies) and all of the information necessary to apply for 4 different permits
- Utah multi-state
- Arizona multi-state
- Florida multi-state
- Oregon Permit
- *Oregon accepts only their own permit - which means if you want to carry to or through Oregon you will need an Oregon permit.
More Specific Topics Covered In Class
- How can I safely carry a handgun in my purse?
- Is there a type of holster that works for women to carry on body?
- Is it legal to carry a loaded handgun in my vehicle?
- Is it legal for a non-permit holder to carry a loaded rifle in public? What about a loaded pistol?
- How can I travel by plane with my conceal carry handgun?
- When am I legally allowed to use lethal force to protect myself or a loved one?
- What is the “castle doctrine” and how does it impact me?
- What do I do if I am carrying concealed and I notice a “gun free zone” sign?
- Is it legal for permit holders to carry concealed in state or national parks?
- As a permit holder, can I sit in a restaurant’s bar with a friend while she enjoys a glass of wine?
- Can I take my handgun with me on a road trip if my route takes me through a state where my permit is not recognized?
- How can i conceal carry and live an active lifestyle?
- What is “constitutional carry” and if I am traveling to a constitutional carry state, do I need a concealed carry permit for that state?
- How do I store my firearms so they are quickly available, yet inaccessible to children?
- If I am carrying concealed and I get pulled over by police, what do I say to the police officer?
- How can I stay up to date on permit reciprocity agreements between states?